Thursday, April 13, 2006

இனிய தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்துக்கள்

This is my Tamil New Year post…. if I check my wish list, a lot more things are pending. I want to reduce it one by one. So I am going to start Tamil blog for this tamil new year.

Mali and I were started one blog in the year 2004 after we saw the movie AUTOGRAPH (we posted one famous dialogue from that movie). After that we forgot about that blog.

So when I was thinking what name I have to give for this new Tamil blog, I just remembered this. And then found the password and going to start from today onwards. Autograph

checkout this, Mali wrote interesting stuff about Tamil New Year...

2 comments:

Kavi---tha said...

Nice picture durai.:) Enga irunthu copy adichinga?..:P

Duraionly said...

when i was surfing this link, i found that....but don't know who is the owner for that image...:-)