Thursday, April 21, 2005

Interesting Debate

I thought its a beauty..but if you think the same in other perspective, u can get different views ..like this..

"but this is not the google calendar we were looking for. Come on, Google -- you know everything else about me -- my shopping habits, my personal emails, what I search for at 3am, don't you want my daily scheduling info as well?"

" As was pointed out by someone else, they definitely are tracking everyone's searches. See http://www.google.com/jobs/britney.html [google.com]. "Each of these variations was entered by at least two different unique users within a three month period" You can't get that information without tracking searches and retaining the individual information over a three month period."

"It's annoying as hell, because it tries to auto-fill your searches. It does it at the worst times, too. I was sitting down with my g/f and was Googling for something and it was happily showing a list of things that I had searched for, giving away the fact that I was looking for restaurants to visit."

ha..ha..intersting slashdot post..

No comments: